Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Rich Jerks Guide

http://www.therichjerk.com/site/order
Value: $50.00
Download:
======================================
======================================


As a college student who has been in need of finding a way to pay off school expenses, I turned to a couple of programs. My school e-mail address occasionally received "Make money at home" opportunities. Don’t buy into these, by the way. They are worthless, and you’ll end up wasting time and money.

I was obviously a little intrigued when I stumbled upon The Rich Jerk program. It’s hard not to take a look at a web site when the introduction-line on the search engine says something like, "You are extremely ugly. So am I, but I’m also rich. Click here to find out how to become rich too". This form of marketing was, and still remains to be, a very bizarre but effective choice. It got me to click on the link to his web site, where I was bombarded by a bunch of insults about how I’m pathetic.

Doesn’t seem like he wants your business, does it?

The Rich Jerk also goes into detail about how to market your product through creating a web site, how to make the most out of search engines, how to always appear on page one on popular search engines such as Google, and more. The information is pretty straight-forward, but that’s actually a blessing for this book. You’re not wading through hundreds of pages full of regurgitated garbage. The Rich Jerk’s book doesn’t even break the triple-digit mark for number of pages to read, so it’s a quick and useful read.

Download:
======================================
======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment