Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE WRITER’S SECRET - MARLON SANDERS

http://www.marlonsanders.com/writerssecret/
Value: $55
Download:
======================================
====================================== 

Hello,

The date was December 3, 1998.

That is when I created the first rendition of my formula that I have personally used to sell millions of dollars online.

It's a cookie cutter I repeat over and over. I've done that at least 122 times. You can start using what I call "The Writer's Secret" 2 hours and 58 minutes from right now, even if you don't like to write.

Even if you think you've seen it all or heard it all, this is something you might want to pay attention to....

If you'd like to make your living sitting at Starbucks pecking a few keystrokes here and there, or while sitting at a sidewalk cafe or on the beach, if you'd like to generate income almost anyplace, anywhere, anytime, then this might be the most important letter you'll read this year.

Here's why:

Since 1998, I've been living what I call “The Writer's Life.”

It's VERY different from what almost everyone is teaching about Internet marketing today.

There are 3 things you should know about this "cookie cutter" secret:

    1. All you need to rock and roll with “The Writer's Secret” is your laptop. I've operated my Secret in the Gold Coast of Australia, Wakiki beach in Hawaii, Netherlands, UK, and other cities and countries across the U.S. and around the world.

    2. Unlike other models, systems, ebooks and methods, you won't need to whip out complex spreadsheets, stare at your computer screen all day long or do battle with Google. You need to be able to write or talk.

    3. It creates steady, predictable income. Which is why I call it a "cookie cutter." You're going to do the same basic things every month. And just repeat the formula over and over and over.

Each month you'll know exactly what will generate your income that month, pay your bills and support your lifestyle.
 
Download:
======================================
====================================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment