Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HOW TO BUY AND SELL WEBSITES….

http://www.buyingandsellingwebsites.com/
Value: $297
Download:
======================================
======================================

The Proven Formula That Made Me $729,000 Last Year…

3 Steps

Imagine buying a website for $9,000 and reselling it for $575,000. That’s exactly what I do, and I’m going to teach you how to do it too…

Hey there, my name is Max Davis and I’m an expert investor in websites and internet businesses. Basically what I do is buy websites for pennies on the dollar, fix them up a bit and then resell them for 3, 5, 10 and even as high as 63 TIMES what I paid for them over the course of 12-15 months (hard to believe, I know).

Here are case studies of the last three deals I’ve done so you can see the enormous potential there is in this type of business…

Download:
======================================
======================================

1 comment:

  1. Can you put another link please? That file doesn't exist. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete