Saturday, July 17, 2010

PVAs for DAYs eBook <<< Digital Point Products

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1141350
Value: $89
Download:
======================================
http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=945309
======================================

PVAs for DAYs

Let me start off by explaining what this eBook is not. It is not some technical procedure involving manipulating phone numbers, phone lines, JP2, voicemails or call forwarding. In NO way does this method involve any type of deception, lying, e-whoring or trickery to obtain your phone numbers and or verification code. Lastly, and importantly, this method is also not some magic button that you click and make infinite free PVAs with slim to no work involved. You get it what you put out, but it is absolutely worth it!

Now that we have that out of the way, let me tell you what this eBook is. This eBook is a fully descriptive 12 page Word document that provides a step by step system to use PVA creation method to your full advantage. I have personally used this method on a daily/weekly basis for the past 3 months with nothing but absolute success. Don’t believe me? Ask around… I’ve sold PVAs to respected members, small time posters, first time posters, experienced posters doing 1k Ads a day, re-sellers / PVA flippers… you name the user – I’ve sold them PVAs. You can find many great references on various forums regarding my accounts, my work, my advice and my character. My intentions are to be as up front as possible and provide you with exactly what I advertise: A guaranteed successful method that will allow you to create properly functioning and long lasting CL Phone Verified Accounts.

Download:
======================================
http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=945309
======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment