Friday, July 23, 2010

Idea Hatchery

Thought Hatchery
http://www.myideahatchery.com/
Value: $500
Download:
=======================================
=======================================


YES! It’s right; I’m plotting to take a back seat, like Oprah. I am completely switching my focus to become an ACTIVE “smart money” investor in other people’s online ventures and building them up to super stars, in multiple niches…You’ll know why in a minute.

Before you jump to conclusions…

I’m not becoming a sleaze ball venture capitalist; those guys invest millions to take control of companies with huge upside and even larger risks. Screw that!

I’m not even really an angel investor… They usually start at $100K + and commonly require a working model to invest in…if you had that you wouldn’t need the money.

I guess you could say I’m an “Incubator” or a faith investor…

Download:
=======================================
=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment