Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cracking AC & Making $100 a day-Money back guaranteed

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1219987
Value:  $30
Download:
======================================
====================================== 

Hello DP members ,

I want to explore my secret for CRACKING AC and MAKING $100.

WHAT IS AC ?
Lot of experienced members already know this
AC -> Associated content.

HOW MUCH $$ CAN I EARN WITH THAT ?
It is very easy. You can earn $$ if you follow the first half of my guide alone. If you follow the rest, then you can earn a minimum of 100$.

HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO SPEND ON IT ?
It is all depending on your grasping power and talent . If you are blind and just simply follow the instructions, then you will make $80 per day . if you are very smart enough in handling instructions, it will result in more than $100 per day.

IS IT A SATURATED TECHNIQUE ?
No. it contains more techniques which can break the AC code. Some of them are saturated. More techniques are developed by myself.

Download:
======================================
====================================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment